Absolut Sensing is developing the technologies necessary to monitor, understand and ultimately predict global changes. Our first mission is to combat climate change by providing a satellite-based methane monitoring service to allow regulators and emitters worldwide to assess and reduce their emissions.
Join us and be part of the solution !
Absolut Sensing is a rapidly growing company with ambitions beyond this first mission. You can therefore expect opportunities for career evolution. We are an equal opportunity employer, offering competitive salaries, healthcare and other benefits.
As Ground Segment Engineer, you will have a key role in the definition, development and implementation of our Earth Observation Satellite constellations.
- Participation in the definition of ground system architecture, including the control centre, the mission control centre, and the user centre.
- Preparation of trade-offs to ensure a system which best meets our programme objective in terms of performance, schedule, and cost.
- Preparation of performance and interface requirement documentation for suppliers and partners
- Preparation of request for proposals for suppliers and selection of the final supplier(s)
- Monitoring of supplier activities during the development and implementation phases of the programme.
- Masters level degree (BAC+5), in an engineering discipline such as space engineering, computer science or relevant field.
PREFERRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum of five years’ relevant industry experience, including ground segment engineering for low earth orbit satellites systems.
- Experience in both control and mission centre design is an advantage
- Experience using requirements management tools is an advantage
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to work effectively in a dynamic environment with changing needs and requirements
- Willing to put in the effort when needed to deliver within tight deadlines
- The working language of the company is French, however a working proficiency in English is an advantage for interfacing with suppliers and partners from other countries.
- Position to be filled ASAP
- Possibility of working in our premises in Grenoble
- Framework contract with RTT
- Remuneration according to profile