Absolut Sensing is developing the technologies necessary to monitor, understand and ultimately predict global changes. Our first mission is to combat climate change by providing a satellite-based methane monitoring service to allow regulators and emitters worldwide to assess and reduce their emissions.
Join us and be part of the solution !
Absolut Sensing is a rapidly growing company with ambitions beyond this first mission. You can therefore expect opportunities for career evolution. We are an equal opportunity employer, offering competitive salaries, healthcare and other benefits.
As Proposal Manager you will be responsible for preparing high quality proposals for our institutional and commercial customers. Your main activities will include:
- Analyse proposal requirements and define the plan for our response, including inputs required for internal and external collaborators and deadlines.
- Manage the proposal effort, for example through coordination meetings and action tracking.
- Prepare certain inputs for our responses such as cost models, project schedules and work breakdown structures.
- Collect inputs from the internal and external collaborators and assemble a consolidated response.
- Seek peer review and management approvals in preparation for on-time proposal delivery.
- License or Master in a business or technical field
- 2+ years of experience in preparing proposals for CNES, ESA, and/or the EU
PREFERRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Highly organised
- Attention to detail
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in French and English
- Position to be filled ASAP
- Framework contract with RTT
- Remuneration according to profile